With more than 35 years of experience between them, there isn’t much that our electronics engineers can’t tackle. Discrete logic, analogue electronics, actuators, audio, motor control, embedded micro controllers, power supplies, solar chargers, wireless connectivity to IoT devices including sophisticated embedded software are all on the list. Extensive experience with RF and analogue electronics informs our capability in digital and high-speed digital design. These solutions are used independently or integrated into our mechanical designs. We have developed highly reliable electronics for use in automotive, mining and aviation products and have experience ranging from one-off designs such as production line testers, through to high volume price sensitive consumer electronics.
Key services that we can offer are:
- Digital, Analogue and Mixed signal electronics, simulation and analysis
- Schematic capture and PCB layout
- Testing and troubleshooting
- Embedded and real-time software development
- Research and development (R&D) of new ideas, systems and technologies
- EMC & Safety Compliance
- Safety & Mission Critical Design
- Bluetooth, Wi-Fi
- Integration of mechanical and electronics systems and electronics packaging
- Supply chain management for overseas production.
Our designers use a range of electronic CAD tools to convert their ideas into reality. We have a well-equipped electronics workshop to assemble and set to work new systems as well as an in-house test and measurement facility to support design validation.