Engineering Design Internship
The Applidyne Engineering Design Internship is open to all students who are enrolled full time in a Bachelor of Engineering degree in either the Mechanical, Mechatronic, Aerospace or Automotive stream and are currently in their penultimate year of study.
This paid placement is ideally suited to students who love to design and build things and is not solely awarded based on academic performance.
The successful student will receive:
- Paid vacation employment (at graduate salary) in the 2021/2022 summer holidays
- An additional $3000 award
- Potential employment at Applidyne Australia Pty Ltd after completion of their engineering degree
Selection will be based on:
- Completion of the online application form.
- Results of a 1 hour test conducted online.
- Interviews for those selected based on test results.
To be eligible students:
- Must be eligible for employment in Australia.
- Must be currently in the penultimate year of studying and be graduating with a Bachelor of Mechanical, Mechatronic, Aerospace or Automotive Engineering degree at an Australian or New Zealand University mid or late 2022.
Applications for the 2021 Mechanical Design Internship are now open. To apply complete the Online Application Form and upload a copy of your student ID prior to 14 June 2021.
On receipt of a completed Application Form Applicants will receive an automated response confirming the successful lodgement of their application. Applicants will be e-mailed details of how and when to access the online test early in July. For updates and announcements on the Internship refer to Applidyne’s news page on the website or Applidyne’s Facebook or LinkedIn pages.
On completion of the test only those Applicants with results in the top 10% will be asked to provide a copy of their resume and may be offered an interview.
Only those Applicants who are interviewed will be notified via mail of the outcome of their application.
In the event there are no suitable applicants fulfilling the minimum requirements, Applidyne reserves the right to not award an intern for that year.