Applidyne is an Adelaide based team of design engineers who specialise in the design and development of mechanisms and electro-mechanical systems. Since our inception in 1993, Applidyne’s design engineers have provided a seamless multi-disciplinary approach to product design and development. Performing engineering design, research and development (R&D), analysis, validation and project management.
We follow a systematic approach to design problems to ensure exceptional performance. This approach has been fine-tuned over hundreds of successful projects. We also bring to the table a fresh and creative way of looking at problems and this has resulted in several patents for our clients.
Our engineers can assist you with:
- Product design and prototyping
- Manufacturing support
- Systems design
- Design for Manufacture and Assembly (DFM and DFA)
- Production sourcing and tooling management
- Research and Development
- Project Management
- Simulations including Finite Element Analysis (FEA), dynamic systems modelling, fluid and mold flow analysis
- Control systems
- Product and machinery testing
- Technical investigation of accidents and failures
Our good grip on the fundamentals is what enables us to successfully work across a broad range of industries and technologies. We can assist with generating new product ideas, getting new products into production, and everything in between. Product design, research and development, analysis, CAD, FEA, prototyping and testing. Mechanical, electronics, and software – we do it all.