Our electrical and electronic design experience spans from embedded micro-controllers to the design of electro-magnetic actuators. We have developed highly reliable electronics for use in mining and air crafts and have experience in producing one-off designs such as production line testers, through to high volume price sensitive consumer electronics.
Key services that we can offer are:
- Digital and analogue circuit design simulation and analysis
- Schematic capture and PCB layout
- Testing and troubleshooting
- Embedded software development in C, C++ and assembler
- Research and development (R&D) of new ideas, systems and technologies
- Integration of mechanical and electronics systems and electronics packaging
- Supply chain management for overseas production
Our designers use Altium and KiCAD to convert their ideas into reality. We have an in-house measuring and electronics workshop to assemble and set to work new systems and conduct testing.